Your safety is as important to me as the well-being of your piano. If you’re interested in booking something, please read the following guidelines. If you agree, then book an appointment online (button at the bottom of the page).
What you can expect from me:
- I will carry a thermometer and check my temperature between appointments. In the event of fever or other symptoms, I will reschedule.
- I will only be tuning, not regulating, or installing humidifiers, unless otherwise agreed.
- I will sanitize all of my tools before and after each appointment.
- I will sanitize your piano keyboard and necessary case parts per the Piano Technicians Guild recommendations.
- I will wear a facemask and practice social distancing.
- I request contactless payments (please leave a check or use Venmo/Paypal/Zell).
- I will wash my hands before beginning work on your piano (and/or wearing gloves as they become available).
What I need from you:
- If you or anyone around you becomes ill, please reschedule. You will not be charged.
- Make a list of any piano issues you would like addressed and share them ahead of time. If there are issues with any of your piano keys, let me know and leave a sticky note on the specific key(s).
- Please make sure you and everyone present adheres to social distancing and wears a mask. Please keep the area where the piano is located free of any children or pets.
- Please do not schedule any other maintenance services, cleaning services, lawn services/etc. at the same time as the tuning.
- Please remove all objects placed on top of the piano at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment. Remove all items from the piano and keep them away from the technician’s workspace. Weather permitting, please leave a window open.
Thank you so much for working with the circumstances. Please let me know if you have questions, or if there are other precautions you would like me to take.